MyKāingaOra is an online way for our tenants to check their accounts, rent balances, maintenance requests and so much more.
What is MyKāingaOra
MyKāingaOra is a portal for our tenants to make basic queries online, similar to MyMSD and MyIR.
Over time we’ll add more information and things to do.
You need to be registered to use MyKāingaOra. You can do this by completing the form below or calling the Contact Support Centre.
What can you do
Once you have access to MyKāingaOra there is a range of things you can do, you can:
- Check the balances of your accounts and see your account history for the last 3 months
- Check your profile information (Name, Customer Reference, mobile phone numbers, email address, emergency contacts, and your Tenancy Manager)
- Check upcoming rent payments
- Create a PDF of your past payments to your rent and repairs account
- Easily see the payments you're making to get on top of your rent or maintenance account
- Check the bank account details we have for you if we are refunding you money
- View all maintenance (urgent, general and follow up work)
- Frequently asked questions – Guidance Cards
- View appointments including annual inspection, tenancy manager visits and remediation visits
- Access to Wellbeing for personal, family, community, and financial services.
You'll also see a message when we add new features.
Register Your Interest
Complete the form below to register for MyKāingaOra and we’ll get in touch.
Alternatively, call the Customer Support Centre on 0800 801 601, 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday to register over the phone.
Save MyKāingaOra for easy access
Once you're registered you can use this quick reference guide to help save the MyKāingaOra web link onto your mobile phone Home screen.
As part of the change to MyKāingaOra you will need to reset your PIN to use the portal.
Keep your PIN somewhere safe and make sure your details are up to date.
We have the instructions below or you can watch a short video.
On the Login screen select 'Reset your PIN'.
This will send you an email with a link to 'Set up your own PIN'.
Click the link and you will go to 'You need to set a new PIN' screen.
Choose a new PIN, this cannot be the same as your previous one. Click 'Submit'.
If you have any problems resetting your PIN or need help call the Customer Service Centre on 0800 801 601, 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
We have a dedicated team to answer your questions and help you with anything MyKāingaOra-related.
Email: MyKaingaOra@kaingaora.govt.nz if you:
- have any questions or
- want to give us feedback or make a suggestion about MyKāingaOra.
Page updated: 19 December 2019