MyKāingaOra is a portal for you to make basic queries online. If you have access to MyKāingaOra there is a range of things you can do.
What is MyKāingaOra
We want to support you, our tenants to move with the times!
MyKāingaOra is a portal for you to make basic queries online, similar to MyMSD and MyIR.
Our first MyKāingaOra release is with a group of invited tenants, we’re adding more people each week. We’re making sure our new tool is the best it can be when we roll it out widely to everyone.
Over time we’ll add more information and things for you to do.
What MyKāingaOra does
If you have access to MyKāingaOra there is a range of things you can do and we’re continuing to add more. So far, if you're online with us, you can:
- Check the balances of your accounts and see your account history for the last 3 months.
- Check your profile information (Name, Customer Reference, mobile phone numbers, email address, emergency contacts, and your Tenancy Manager).
- Check upcoming rent payments.
- Create a PDF of your past payments to your rent and repairs account.
- If you’re making payments to get on top of your rent or maintenance account you can now easily see it.
- Check the bank account details we have for you if we are refunding you money.
- See a message noting all your new features just added.
- View all responsive maintenance URG,URS, GEN, RSC
- Frequently asked questions – Guidance Cards
- View appointments including annual inspection, tenancy manager visits and remediation visits.
- Access to Wellbeing for personal, family, community, and financial services.
Register Your Interest
Right now it's available by invitation only. If you’d like to be part of the rollout you can register your interest by completing the form below and we’ll give you a call.
Save MyKāingaOra for easy access
Once you're registered for MyKāingaOra use this quick reference guide is to help you save the MyKāingaOra web link onto your mobile phone Home screen.
As part of the change to MyKāingaOra you will need to reset your PIN to use the portal.
Keep your PIN somewhere safe and make sure your details are up to date.
On the Login screen select 'Reset your PIN'.
This will send you an email with a link to 'Set up your own PIN'.
Click the link and you will go to 'You need to set a new PIN' screen.
Choose a new PIN, this cannot be the same as your previous one. Click 'Submit'.
If you have any problems resetting your PIN or need help call the Customer Service Centre on 0800 801 601, 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
We have a dedicated MyKāingaOra team to answer your questions and help you with anything MyKāingaOra-related.
Contact us if you:
- have a question about MyKāingaOra
- are using MyKāingaOra and want to give us feedback
- would like to make suggestions about MyKāingaOra.
Page updated: 25 November 2019