MyKāingaOra is an online way for our tenants to check their accounts, rent balances, maintenance requests and so much more - very much like MyMSD and MyIR.
MyKāingaOra lets our tenants access their tenancy information online, anytime from the comfort of their home and without having to call us.
It can be accessed
- from a mobile phone or laptop
- at little or no cost through our Sponsored Data if you are with Spark, Vodafone, 2Degrees or Skinny mobile networks
You can now register online
You will need to be a current tenant to sign up for MyKāingaOra.
If you have: your email registered with us and your Customer Reference number handy - follow the link below to sign up online. You will find your Customer Reference number at the top of the letters we send you.
If you are unsure about your email address - select the checkbox and complete the form below. We will take care of the rest.
What can you do
Once you have registered for MyKāingaOra, you will have access to a variety of helpful functions. You can:
- See your rent account balance and history
- View your current Rent Charge and next review date
- View maintenance jobs and request maintenance
- Know who your Tenancy Manager is and see all upcoming appointments (like annual inspections)
- Check and update your Profile information (e.g. mobile number, email address)
- Access Wellbeing services (1737), Healthline, Police 105 service, Step-up Loans
Save MyKāingaOra for easy access
Once you're registered you can use this quick reference guide to help save the MyKāingaOra web link onto your mobile phone Home screen.
We have a dedicated team to answer your questions and help you with anything MyKāingaOra-related.
Email: MyKaingaOra@kaingaora.govt.nz if you:
- have any questions or
- want to give us feedback or make a suggestion about MyKāingaOra.
Page updated: 13 July 2020