Make an Official Information Act (OIA) Request
Official information is any information held by an agency that can be requested by the public.
Official information requests can include:
- documents, reports, memoranda, letters, emails and drafts
- non-written information, such as video or tape recordings
- the reasons for any decisions that have been made about you
- manuals that set out internal rules, principles, policies or guidelines for decision-making
- agendas and minutes of meetings, including those not open to the public.
Kāinga Ora general enquiries
If your request is a general enquiry you can either:
Page updated: 6 January 2021