Community engagement and resources
- We are planning to replace one existing home with 4 three-bedroom new homes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking would be provided, with one park for each home
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|Mid 2021||Submitting resource consent|
|January 2022||Resource consent granted|
|Mid 2023||Construction starting|
Note: timelines above are indicative only and subject to change
- Blessing invite, Thursday 27 October 2022, 9.00am - 9.30am, 48 Kipling Street, Johnsonville [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Update factsheet [PDF, 991 KB] - October 2022
- Factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB] - March 2021
- Drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB] - February 2021
- Drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB] - February 2021
- Residents letter [PDF, 375 KB] - January 2021
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown, Rolleston and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 31 January 2022