- We are replacing two existing homes with four new four-bedroom two-storey homes
- Two homes will be connected duplexes and two would be standalone homes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area, the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Two off street-parks would be provided for each home
- 14-16 Fraser Ave resource consent drawings [PDF, 3.5 MB]
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at email@example.com quoting service request number SR 486238
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|March 2021||Resource consent submitted|
|From mid 2023||Construction|
Resources and Contact
- March 2021 factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB]
- January 2021 residents letter [PDF, 375 KB]
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown, Rolleston and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 14 September 2022