- We are replacing two existing homes with four new two-storey homes
- There will be 2 two-bedroom duplexes and 2 three-bedroom standalone homes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking would be provided, with one park for each home
- 40-42 Fraser Ave resouce constent drawings [PDF, 5.3 MB]
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at email@example.com quoting service request number SR 486373
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|March 2021||Resource consent submitted|
Resources and Contact
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown, Rolleston and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 4 August 2022