- We are planning to replace two existing homes with four new homes
- There would be 2 three-bedroom and 2 four-bedroom two-storey duplexes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off-street parking would be provided, with one to two parks for each home
- 19-21 Fisher Street resource consent drawings [PDF, 4.9 MB]
- Resource consent for 19 & 21 Fisher Street has been granted by Wellington City Council. We will begin construction in the coming months.
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at email@example.com quoting service request number SR 486225
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|March 2021||Resource consent submitted|
|June 2021||Resource consent granted|
Resources and Contact
- Letter to neighbours - May 2022 [PDF, 635 KB]
- March 2021 factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB]
- January 2021 residents letter [PDF, 375 KB]
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown, Rolleston and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 14 September 2022