Communinty engagement and resources
- Letter to neighbours [PDF, 231 KB] - July 2022
- Construction starting soon letter to neighbours [PDF, 1.9 MB] - June 2022
- Storm and waste water approved plan [PDF, 438 KB] - 1 April 2022
- Resource consent [PDF, 9.4 MB] - March 2022
- Resource consent drawings [PDF, 14 MB] - In late October we submitted resource consent applications for both developments to Wellington City Council.
- Final transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 28 September 2020
- Community update [PDF, 146 KB] - September 2020
- Second parking assessment [PDF, 910 KB] - 18 August 2020
- Letter update to local community [PDF, 484 KB] - 30 July 2020
- Frequently asked questions [DOCX, 136 KB] - 23 June 2020
- A community Zoom session was held Thursday 11 June.
- DRAFT transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 9 June 2020
- We have sought feedback ahead of applying for resource consent. Building could start in late 2020, with completion in early 2022.
- In early June we delivered a factsheet [PDF, 165 KB] to neighbours and residents in the area.
Community update session - 7 October 2020
Zoom session - 11 June 2020
- Audio file from the zoom session [MP4, 21 MB]
- Zoom presentation slides [PPTX, 20 MB] - includes site plan for 131 Coromandel Street
Resource consent documents
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at email@example.com quoting service request number SR475143 (124-130 Coromandel St).
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown, Rolleston and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 11 May 2021