Community engagement and resources
- We are planning to replace one existing home with 4 three-bedroom new homes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking would be provided, with one park for each home
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|Mid 2021||Submitting resource consent|
|Late 2022||Construction starting|
Note: timelines above are indicative only and subject to change
- Blessing invite, Thursday 27 October 2022, 9.00am - 9.30am, 48 Kipling Street, Johnsonville [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Update factsheet [PDF, 991 KB] - October 2022
- Factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB] - March 2021
- Drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB] - February 2021
- Drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB] - February 2021
- Residents letter [PDF, 375 KB] - January 2021
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 31 January 2022