- We are replacing seven existing homes with 29 new two and three-storey homes and a community room
- The homes will be a mix of two, four and five-bedrooms
- Each home will have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking will be provided for all of the homes
- Rubbish bin storage and collection would be on-site
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents for construction of new homes please email the Wellington City Council at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting service request number SR 492854. We have also been granted resource consent by Greater Wellington Regional Council GWRC - WGN210364
For a copy of further consents for proposed services and earthworks please email Greater Wellington Regional Council at email@example.com quoting the service request number WGN210364.
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|Mid 2021||Submitting resource consent|
|December 2021||Resource consent granted|
Resources and Contact
- Factsheet construction starting soon [PDF, 1 MB] - December 2022
- Proposed works letter to neighbours [PDF, 407 KB] - March 2022
- Elevation plan [PDF, 426 KB]
- Letter to residents regarding safety fence [PDF, 359 KB] - November 2021
- Factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB] - March 2021
- Drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB] - February 2021
- Drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB] - February 2021
- Residents letter [PDF, 375 KB] - January 2021
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 2 December 2021