- We are replacing two existing homes with four new two-storey homes
- There will be 2 two-bedroom duplexes and 2 three-bedroom standalone homes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking would be provided, with one park for each home
- 40-42 Fraser Ave resouce constent drawings [PDF, 5.3 MB]
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting service request number SR 486373
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|March 2021||Resource consent submitted|
Resources and Contact
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 4 August 2022