1 / 1
Location:Fisher Street, Johnsonville, Wellington, Wellington
Total new homes:4
Rooms:2 three-bedroom and 2 four-bedroom
Status:Estimated completion first half 2024
- We are planning to replace two existing homes with four new homes
- There would be 2 three-bedroom and 2 four-bedroom two-storey duplexes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off-street parking would be provided, with one to two parks for each home
- 19-21 Fisher Street resource consent drawings [PDF, 4.9 MB]
- Resource consent for 19 & 21 Fisher Street has been granted by Wellington City Council. We will begin construction in the coming months.
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting service request number SR 486225
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|March 2021||Resource consent submitted|
|June 2021||Resource consent granted|
Resources and Contact
- Letter to neighbours - May 2022 [PDF, 635 KB]
- March 2021 factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB]
- January 2021 residents letter [PDF, 375 KB]
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 14 September 2022