1 / 1
Location:Fisher Street, Johnsonville, Wellington, Wellington
Total new homes:7
Rooms:2 two-bedroom and 5 four-bedroom
Status:Estimated completion first half 2024
- We are planning to replace three existing homes with seven new homes
- There would be 2 two-bedroom and 5 four-bedroom two-storey standalone homes
- Each home would have a deck or patio outside area and be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking would be provided, with one park for each of the smaller homes and two parks for all of the larger homes
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|April 2021||Submitting resource consent|
|From mid-late 2023||Construction|
Resources and Contact
- Letter to neighbours - May 2022 [PDF, 635 KB]
- Landscape Concept Plans [PDF, 13 MB]
- March 2021 factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- February 2021 drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB]
- January 2021 residents letter [PDF, 375 KB]
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 14 September 2022