Location:Coromandel Street, Newtown
Land area:1,920 sqm
Total new homes:21
Rooms:20 two-bedroom homes and 1 one-bedroom
Community engagement and resources
- Coromandel Street tree works letter [PDF, 573 KB] - 9 December 2021
- Update letter for neighbours [PDF, 370 KB] - 2 November 2021
- Demolition notification letter [PDF, 140 KB] - November 2021
- Resource consent drawings [PDF, 16 MB] - In late October we submitted resource consent applications for both developments to Wellington City Council.
- Final transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 30 September 2020
- Community update [PDF, 146 KB] - September 2020
- Second parking assessment [PDF, 910 KB] - 18 August 2020
- Letter update to local community [PDF, 484 KB] - 30 July 2020
- Frequently asked questions [DOCX, 136 KB] - 23 June 2020
- A community Zoom session was held Thursday 11 June.
- DRAFT transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 2 June 2020.
- In early June we delivered a factsheet [PDF, 182 KB] to neighbours and residents in the area.
Community update session - 7 October 2020
Thanks to everyone who attended the community update session on 7 October – see below for presentation slides and posters.
Zoom session - 11 June 2020
- Audio file from the zoom session [MP4, 21 MB]
- Zoom presentation slides [PPTX, 20 MB] - includes site plan for 131 Coromandel Street
If you have any questions, please contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager:
- email Wellingtondevelopments@kaingaora.govt.nz or;
- freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at email@example.com quoting service request number SR475141 (131 Coromandel St).
Page updated: 1 November 2021