1 / 2
2 / 2
Location:Coromandel Street, Newtown, Wellington, Wellington
Land area:1,920 sqm
Total new homes:21
Rooms:20 two-bedroom homes and 1 one-bedroom
Community engagement and resources
- Hydro testing letter to neighbours [PDF, 44 KB] - 25 August 2022
- Ground investigation letter to neighbours [PDF, 54 KB] - 2 August 2022
- Storm and waste water approved plan [PDF, 438 KB] - 1 April 2022
- Coromandel Street tree works letter [PDF, 573 KB] - 9 December 2021
- Update letter for neighbours [PDF, 370 KB] - 2 November 2021
- Demolition notification letter [PDF, 140 KB] - November 2021
- Resource consent drawings [PDF, 16 MB] - In late October we submitted resource consent applications for both developments to Wellington City Council.
- Final transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 30 September 2020
- Community update [PDF, 146 KB] - September 2020
- Second parking assessment [PDF, 910 KB] - 18 August 2020
- Letter update to local community [PDF, 484 KB] - 30 July 2020
- Frequently asked questions [DOCX, 136 KB] - 23 June 2020
- A community Zoom session was held Thursday 11 June.
- DRAFT transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 2 June 2020.
- In early June we delivered a factsheet [PDF, 182 KB] to neighbours and residents in the area.
Community update session - 7 October 2020
Thanks to everyone who attended the community update session on 7 October – see below for presentation slides and posters.
Zoom session - 11 June 2020
- Audio file from the zoom session [MP4, 21 MB]
- Zoom presentation slides [PPTX, 20 MB] - includes site plan for 131 Coromandel Street
Resource consent documents
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at email@example.com quoting service request number SR475141 (131 Coromandel St).
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 1 November 2021