Cambridge Terrace, Durham Crescent and Hampton Court
1 / 8
2 / 8
3 / 8
4 / 8
5 / 8
6 / 8
7 / 8
8 / 8
Location:Cambridge Terrace, Durham Crescent and Hampton Court, Epuni, Lower Hutt, Wellington
Land area:11,851 sqm
Type:Apartments,duplex and stand-alone homes
Total new homes:106
Rooms:63 one-bedroom, 38 two-bedroom and 5 four-bedroom
Status:This is a staged completion see below for details
Community engagement and resources
This development will be delivered in 4 stages.
- February 2023 - completion of 5 four-bedroom homes
- March 2023 - completion of 8 two-bedroom homes
- June 2023 - estimated completion of 39 one-bedroom and 9 two-bedroom homes with a community space
- February 2024 - estimated completion of 24 one-bedrooms and 21 two-bedroom homes.
We’re building homes which will be:
- warm, dry and modern medium density housing
- a mix of public, supported housing and affordable homes for a range of people
- a mix of sizes, from studios through to five-bedroom family homes.
We’re helping create communities:
- these redevelopments will include community centres, parks, play areas, gardens and landscaping
- we’re working with others to help grow a supported and connected wider community in across Lower Hutt.
- Epuni development update presentation [PDF, 2.2 MB] - November 2022
- Hampton Court - community consultation board A - context [PDF, 11 MB]
- Hampton Court - community consultation board B - proposal [PDF, 16 MB]
- Hampton Court - community consultation board C - renders [PDF, 4.3 MB]
- Hampton Court - community consultation board D - civil design [PDF, 1.7 MB]
- Hampton Court - Epuni drop-in session invite [PDF, 130 KB] - July 2022
- Factsheet [PDF, 1.7 MB] - December 2021
- Factsheet [PDF, 1 MB] - March 2021
- Factsheet [PDF, 243 KB] - November 2020
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 6 April 2023