Community Lane and Great North Road (Highbury Triangle)
This flagship development consists of 236 apartments across five buildings, ranging between six and eight levels. While the complex has predominantly been designed for older customers, it also features one building which will house individuals and small families of all ages.
All senior apartments will be built to our universal design standards and the addition of 1.5 bedroom apartments allows for the option of having a carer to stay, as needed. There is a focus on accessibility throughout and each senior housing apartment will include a parking area for mobility scooters.
The development will contain a variety of multi-purpose community rooms on the ground floor of four of the buildings where customers can host gatherings, as well as commercial space in the building fronting Great North Road. Landscaped areas will include vegetable and flower gardens, as well as glass houses for growing seedlings, which will sit alongside several mature trees which have been retained as part of the design.
- Construction underway for significant senior housing development - 11 July 2022
- Important milestone for Highbury Triangle - 28 July 2021
- Doing good through deconstruction - 21 December 2020
- Pasifika and Māori market pops up in Auckland - 23 October 2020
- Senior housing design builds connection - 17 June 2020
Page updated: 6 July 2022