COVID-19: information for our tenants, partners and suppliers
The Ministry of Health is recommending that you continue to follow public health advice: wash your hands, keep physically distant, cover your face, track your movements, and stay in your region.
People at high risk from COVID-19 are encouraged to stay home.
If you are sick, stay home – don’t travel. Call your doctor or Healthline for advice on getting tested. Get tested if you are asked to. Testing is free unless you are being tested ahead of travelling overseas.
COVID-19 – We are here to help our tenants - Information for our tenants on how Kāinga Ora will support you during COVID-19
COVID-19 – Information about our development sites and partner information - to keep you informed during COVID-19
COVID-19 - Resources - to help New Zealanders. This includes official COVID-19 material, translated and accessible information.
COVID-19 – Services and support- If you’ve been affected by COVID-19, there is help available to provide you with additional support.
Looking after yourself and others
There are some simple steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Follow the Government instructions and self-isolate
- Avoid close contact with people with cold or flu-like illnesses.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing.
- Stay home if you're unwell.
- Keep track of where you've been
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds with water and soap and dry them thoroughly:
- before eating or handling food
- after using the toilet
- after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
- after caring for sick people.
Please remember to be kind, be patient, and to look after one another.
He waka eke noa
We are all in this together
Page updated: 14 September 2021