Puriri Park Road
Puriri Park Road - 37 new homes consisting of 15 one-bedroom, 4 two-bedroom, 7 three-bedroom, 8 four-bedroom and 3 five-bedroom homes.
- The demolition and removal of an old house on the land has been completed.
- Some of the new homes will be suitable for older people, with the rest being family homes ranging in size from two- to five-bedrooms. A community room that will provide a focal point in the area will also be built on the site.
- Earthworks are beginning December 2020.
- Civil works starting January 2021.
- Construction of new homes on the 1.6-hectare site will begin in the first quarter of 2021.
For more information
If you have any questions or feedback about the proposed development, or to receive email updates, contact:
Andre Hemara, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, 0800 801 601 (please ask to be transferred) or 021 635 814 or Andre.Hemara@kaingaora.govt.nz
Page updated: 3 February 2022