Copyright and Privacy
Material featured on this site, including scripts and code, belongs to Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities unless otherwise indicated. You can reproduce this material free of charge without further permission, so long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context, and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
© Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities 2019
Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities
PO Box 2628
Tel: +64 4 439 3000
Google Analytics, a web analysis tool, is incorporated into this website. Google Analytics records the following information when you visit our site:
- the browser (eg Chrome) and operating system (eg Windows XP) you use
- the screen resolution of your PC
- the time and date you visit our site
- the pages you visit and the files you download
- the internet address you access our site from (the IP address)
- the search terms you use to find content
- the last site you visited before you came to our site.
Your personal information
If we collect personal information from you, the law provides specific guidelines on the collection, use and release of your personal information.
We use the information you give to us to:
- set up and administer a tenancy you may have with us
- keep you informed about Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities services, information and opportunities.
Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities will not share your personal information with anyone else, unless you have agreed, or we have already notified you. We can also release your personal information to any other person or organisation if allowed by law.
You can ask at any time to see the information we hold about you, or ask us to correct it.
Page updated: 1 October 2019